Wednesday 24 November 2010

New Habits, Charlotte Hardy




Charlotte Hardy is another designer I found by looking through card designs in various shops.

The top image is the design I saw on a card and caught my eye instantly. I love the fragile sketchy look of her work. Charlotte is an illustrator, also an artist so has exhibitions, though after looking at where they are held they are all in London.
Her works are very sweet looking, reminding me of sprinkles on top of cakes or ice-cream, looking good enough to eat.

This style of work could be inspirational in looking at for my Green and Blacks piece. I'm looking at producing an organic feel piece reflecting Green and Black's organic chocolate incorporating my own drawing style to create that organic drawing feel so Charlotte Hardy is definitely an artist to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment