Monday 13 September 2010

Fashion/Fear Themed Trailer, FEAR NEVER GOES OUT OF FASHION!



Well I seem to have done it again, even though I'm researching rides I found a fashion themed trailer. Though the video is promoting an event rather than a ride called 'Howl-O-Scream' brought to Busch Gardens, another major theme park situated in Florida. Though the trailer is primarily there to shock, funnily enough I think its gorgeous, glam and slick. The tag-line for the video was 'fear never goes out of fashion'. I thought this was clever as, the whole idea is situated around this fashion theme and catwalk display when the event 'Howl-O-Scream' has nothing to do with such couture fashion the designers must have been thinking of relations and what reminds them of specific things.

No comments:

Post a Comment