Monday 13 September 2010

Tower of Terror Ride Commercial



This is one of the adverts that most definitely caught my attention. Its not in your face pounding you with information it is all about concept and ideas. You grasp the idea of a lift though the camera concentrates on its buttons. The illumination of each button is synchronised with the menacing music and gives the message of the lift rising and dropping repetitiously.

This advert inspired me also because its core attraction relied on idea. Many ride ideas are edits of the ride which I want to stay clear of as I believe this lacks innovation and also I would have to rely on existing footage then the ad wouldn't be my own.

The ad is simple yet effective in delivering its message. The voice over doesn't begin till the last few seconds of the ad primarily relying on the visual which makes the audience think.

No comments:

Post a Comment