Monday 3 August 2009




The illustrator Stina Persson has inspired me for the last couple of years and has remained one of my favourite designers. 

Her many works have consisted of different mediums including cut paper, acrylic, ink and photo incorporation. 

Her work is primarily based around fashion elements as many of her clients have been from the fashion industry. 

Fashion is a passion of mine which may be why I've been so drawn to her work.

Her works grasp a sense of delicacy and fragility especially within her inks and watercolour. To incorporate digital photography within her work represents great contrast between the two mediums.

Stina Persson has taught me though many of her works have revolved around fashion she often entwines a multimedia element within as with her digital fashion photography and this is what I aim to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment