Wednesday 9 February 2011

Series of Unfortunate Events, beautiful credits!!!



I thought these credits were absolutely beautiful, director, Jamie Caliri. They are from the film Series of Unfortunate Events, which tells the story of three orphaned children who are sent to live with the scheming Count Olaf who is constantly out to kill them in order to inherit their money.

I thought the visual of the film was quirky and creative and loved the adventurous side of it and imagined children of a young age group loving the film. However I think the end credits (above) are even more beautiful and exciting. The format is slightly how I imagined my titles looking. The layers of what seems to be card works so well and is the idea I had of these layers producing a sense of spatial design which looks very dynamic and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment