Sunday 9 May 2010

Daylight Moving Image




Last thursday one of the design studios I rang up were Daylight Moving Image. I explained who I was and that I would like it if I could organise a portfolio visit. The woman I spoke to suggested I sent my C.V to them then maybe we could arrange a visit. So I constructed a new C.V. I elaborated on aspects that I thought a design studio would be interested in, explaining how I'd had work experience at a graphics studio based in Manchester and giving detail about my professional and personal development I've been through so far on the Design and Visual Arts Degree. Also to get as much possible from my C.V I mentioned after working in retail for 3 years this has improved my customer relation skills and team working. As i thought these points could also relate to a design studio working with clients and fellow designers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment