Monday 8 March 2010

Concept Drawings






I thought Concept Artwork was dead though after visiting Double Negative a visual effects company based in London I realised this wasnt the case as when the concept designer walked past us our tour guide exclaimed that he draws all day. This made me think of being a concept artist as a possible career aspect. Even though being on a moving image degree computer based I'd much rather prefer and enjoy drawing. This has been a strong interest of mine ever since I can remember and would love to be able to draw all day as a career but still situated within the film industry.
The purpose of concept artwork is to be able to present the visual of the film this can be done through drawing, painting, illustration and 3-D though I would like to be based in 2-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment